9.29.2009

PARTY TIME!!!

After months of remodeling, landscaping, and planning, the boys first birthday party finally came and went this past Sunday. What a crazy but fun day it was. I would like to thank all the family and great friends that came out to support the boys. I'd also like to thank everyone who helped with the preparation. The day couldn't have been as perfect as it was without the help. Here they were on their big day:



At one point I think we had around 150 people in our backyard. Crazy!!! We even had some great artist buds come to the party like El Maz, Ruel Pascual, Samir Patel, John Wu, Andy Lee, Wes Louie, Brian Yam, Tony Mora, and Kong Ly. I just put up links to most of these guys.

So now that the party is over, I've got a few paintings for some extremely patient folks I've been meaning to complete and will get to them now. Thanks for all of your patience through all of this. Hopefully I'll have more art posts in the very near future.

No comments: